Nuby Non-Skid Comfort Grip Feeding Bowl with Lid Handle and Spoon

Nuby Non-Skid Comfort Grip Feeding Bowl with Lid Handle and Spoon, Colors May VaryI thought I was ordering a four-pack of bowls, lids, and spoons as indicated in all of the pictures (but never explicitly confirmed nor corrected in the text description). This is not a four-pack, but a single set. Mine was green. It's perfectly fine, but not what I thought I was buying.

EDIT:

In use, it's not well designed. The bowl is unbalanced such that it tips forward and rests on the portion that is rounded and unstable. The problem is particularly acute if you put a spoon in it. Furthermore, the lid has a small ridge around the edge which is difficult to clean.

I like the bowl. The spoon I could do without. The handle is a little longer than what I am use to and it isn't really as soft as the "nuby" brand spoons. Still gets the job done, it's just not my favorite spoon to feed my boy with.

Buy Nuby Non-Skid Comfort Grip Feeding Bowl with Lid Handle and Spoon Now

I purchased one of these bowls because I was looking for something that would be easy to use while introducing my baby to solid foods. It is perfect for that.

Read Best Reviews of Nuby Non-Skid Comfort Grip Feeding Bowl with Lid Handle and Spoon Here

These are the perfect shape and size for my grandsons to use. And they like having special bowls just for them.

Want Nuby Non-Skid Comfort Grip Feeding Bowl with Lid Handle and Spoon Discount?

This bowl is great to hold and feed my little one, but if I need to set it down, it wobbles. If the bottom were a bit more sturdy, it would be perfect.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment