Mealtime Infant Spoons - Pack of 4 (Colors Vary)

Mealtime Infant Spoons - Pack of 4The long handles are easy to hold. The nice shape of the spoon is very compatible for baby's mouth (this was the reason I bought these). My complaint is that the soft spoon part changes color after usage. The plastic on the spoon part also starts to peel off, so we stopped using it. So the set of 4 spoons lasted a little over 3 months for me before I have to go buy another set. I'm going to try another brand to compare.

I got 3 types of spoons at my baby shower so when it came time to use them i was very excited. These are by far the best! I got some Tommee Tippee ones and they were not shaped well for a baby's month at all! Very happy!

Buy Mealtime Infant Spoons - Pack of 4 (Colors Vary) Now

I bought a package of these spoons at the store and love them so much I went looking for more. It has been about 7 months since we started using them, and I was unable to find them at the stores, so I'm excited to find them on amazon. The leading edge on them is flat, and the bowl is pliable, both of which make scooping up food easier. The bowl is nicely rounded, which makes it so the food doesn't get pushed right off the spoon when I'm feeding my baby, as happens with the other "traditional" type spoons that we have always used. Yes, they get a bit discolored by brightly-pigmented food, but they hold up great.

Read Best Reviews of Mealtime Infant Spoons - Pack of 4 (Colors Vary) Here

We started our four month old on solids using these spoons. The longer handles are easy to hold and feed with, the larger end gives mom or dad an easy grip on the spoon. The spoon head is nice and narrow for little mouths, and is soft and shaped nicely for cleaning up dribble along the way. Although the handles are easier for parents to grip, they do tend to fall out of bowls easily, due to the larger ends. Also, we noticed after feeing our son orange foods that the edges of the spoons are becoming stained.

Want Mealtime Infant Spoons - Pack of 4 (Colors Vary) Discount?

These are very good spoons for beginners, I sued since my baby was 4.5 month old. The are soft flexible and not too big for their little mouths. The long handle is a plus in the beginning as well, but it can also cause the spoons to fall out of the bowl because it is so long. The biggest drawback for me is that after a short period of use, the edges on the back of the spoons start peeling off (the thin layer of plastic or something starts coming off), and I stop using them and buy another set, which is much cheaper at babiesrus by the way. Also, if you use them on like sweet potatoes or carrots, the spoons may change color to an orange hue, not the handles though. All in all, I would recommend it anyway because I found them to be most comfortable spoons, but you need to change them after a while.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment