HiPP Organic- Organic First Infant Milk Stage 1 (From Birth Onwards)

HiPP Organic- Organic First Infant Milk Stage 1I've been breastfeeding my 8 month old but wanted a good quality formula to feed in a pinch or to mix a very small quantity into a puree. I searched around for a good organic formula here in the states but I couldn't be 100% confident about the quality, then I heard of this formula from the UK so I thought I'd give it a try. It really is great, it has simple ingredients and it actually tastes good, nice and fresh and simple (yes, I've tried it lol), no weird chemical "formula" smell either, my baby loves it. A carton of this has lasted me a long time considering I don't use very much of it. I hope it gains popularity in America so that it can become more readily available to other parents in the future.

Organic, gentle on babies tummy, and doesn't include many of the harmful ingredients in many US brands. As an added bonus it doesn't clump.

Buy HiPP Organic- Organic First Infant Milk Stage 1 (From Birth Onwards) Now

This formula seems to be a lot healthier than our regular earths best, with the pro and pre biotics and not based on corn syrup. It is expensive, but we are willing to pay for the quality.

Read Best Reviews of HiPP Organic- Organic First Infant Milk Stage 1 (From Birth Onwards) Here

I noticed someone wrote a review about fluoride being listed in the ingredients for this formula. I too was worried so I contacted the company and it is listed because it is in the soil and water in every country and every state. It is NOT an ingredient they add, but something that can not be avoided and by law they must include the content on the packaging. Every single formula contains a certain amount of fluoride and until it is no longer added to our drinking water it will continue to be a problem. So now that I clarified that let me say i LOVE this formula. My daughter is mostly breastfed but I supplement one or two bottles a day when my supply is low. I am so thankful to have a formula that I don't feel guilty giving my little one. The proof is in the pudding ( or poo in this case) my daughters poo has remained the same as breastfed poo while using this formula and she is on solids. No funky odor or colors and that to me says a lot!

I am also happy to see that sugar is the 4th ingredient and NOT the 1st or corn syrup solid like most formulas offered here in the states.

Want HiPP Organic- Organic First Infant Milk Stage 1 (From Birth Onwards) Discount?

If you have to use formula, like I did with my twins, this is one of the best formulas available. It really is almost like breast milk. It was very easy for my babies to take and it didn't turn their poops all gross like the american formulas we tried (Earth's Best, Babies Only). It also doesn't stink like similac etc. It is worth the price. The two packets inside last a long time since you use a smaller scoop that normal. Holle is a another good organic choice if this one doesn't work for your baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment