Gerber Graduates Lil' Sticks Meat, 2.5-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Gerber Graduates Lil' Sticks Meat, 2.5-Ounce JarsOur house was being remodeled so I needed some easy to prepare baby food. I was looking for some protein and was hoping this would do the trick. But my daughter didn't really like them. I probably should have only bought one jar at the store to try it out but I thought these were similar to vienna sausages which she does like. Nope!

Not sure what the problem is, but a baby boy tried these and refused to eat more than the first bite. I ordered a lot of them and now will donate them to the needy. It is not worth the fight to get him to eat them.

Buy Gerber Graduates Lil' Sticks Meat, 2.5-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

People, don't feed this to your kids. For cryin' out loud, it's called "Meat" sticks. Not "Chicken" sticks, not "Turkey" sticks, just the dodgy-sounding vagueness of "Meat" sticks. It's stinky. It's slimy. And after a few hours in the fridge, it gets really gross and gelatinous.

THAT SAID...my dogs can't get enough of these. This is one of their very favorite treats. So for that alone, I recommend them.

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Graduates Lil' Sticks Meat, 2.5-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

I used to get these as a kid and LOVED them. Now I have a 3 year old and we fight over who gets to eat the last one! My wife thinks they are disgusting even though she has never tried one but I assure you they are delicious. The juice does get a little goopy if you get it cold but just stick it in the microwave for 5 seconds and drain it off in the sink. The 'meat' and 'turkey' sticks are the best. The 'chicken' sticks are so-so. Don't let your toddler miss out on this delicious meat treat!

Want Gerber Graduates Lil' Sticks Meat, 2.5-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment