Body Balm Organic-Mild Baby Unscented 0.50 Ounces

Body Balm Organic-Mild Baby Unscented 0.50 OuncesSure, I could probably make this myself, but buying it is much easier. I love this product, and it's lasting me quite a while. I use it as a lip balm and as a hand moisturizer. I've been keeping it in my car and have had no problems with it getting melty and gross. It absorbs fast, and you only need a small amount. The tin is cute, and I feel fancy using it.

I've been using this for moisturizing my face and softening fine lines. Can report that it does both wonderfully well. Softens the fine lines around my eyes and mouth and does nor break my skin out. Love that it's in a nice compact and recyclable container. Price is great too!

Buy Body Balm Organic-Mild Baby Unscented 0.50 Ounces Now

This is an amazing product! I originally bought it for my newborn's dry skin but was put off from using it due to the size of the tin. It was simply to small to manage while holding a wiggly baby. However it got put to excellent use when my EXTREMELY dry lips wouldn't get better from any of my other chap sticks. On a whim I started using this at night and was amazed at how my cracked, dry lips healed. I just tried the Dr. Bronner's naked lip balm and even though the ingredients are very similar, maybe identical?, I absolutely prefer the body balm. It may deter some that it's in a tin but it's an excellent product. It did seem to help our skin too but was simply to annoying to use in such a small amount. That's really the only reason i wouldn't give it five stars, because as a body balm even for a baby the tin size is kind of silly.

Read Best Reviews of Body Balm Organic-Mild Baby Unscented 0.50 Ounces Here

This is exactly what baby's tender skin needs. I think I'll get another one for myself to use on dry skin, elbows and hands

Want Body Balm Organic-Mild Baby Unscented 0.50 Ounces Discount?

Great stuff great stuff Dr. B's for life one question though can I use this for baby tattoos? Why does it say it is okay on the other tins?

0 comments:

Post a Comment