Baby Brezza Food Storage System: Octo

Baby Brezza Food Storage System: Octo in GreenI bought this product thinking it would be great. Nope. First you can't get the lids off easy, esp with baby food in them they spill! The dials, either fall off OR move so they don't even stay on the date you selected. So what is the point? I returned them. What a waste of time, effort and money. Can't wait to get my shipment of hopefully a better brand to store food in.

The containers are not airtight at all. When warming the food in hot water, the water gets in and ruins the food. If freezing the food will get freezer burn easy. don't waste your money

Buy Baby Brezza Food Storage System: Octo Now

Not sure where they came up with the shape of these containers, as it is difficult to get the last bit of food out of the corners.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Brezza Food Storage System: Octo Here

I love the Baby Brezza system. I ordered this storage set in yellow but received green. I only wanted yellow because I already had green but the color really doesn't matter. It does exactly what I want it to do!

Want Baby Brezza Food Storage System: Octo Discount?

This is a great product. I use the orange ones to indicate items that have meat in them. Sometimes good is a bit hard to get in, but I am sure that is true of any container. I keep these in the freezer and they work great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment