Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Teether Toy Set - (Includes The Original Sophie + New Sophie The Giraffe T

Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Teether Toy Set -So the dogs ears perked up really quick when he heard the squeak. We now play a new game in the house " keep the really expensive toy away from the dog". My granddaughter is teething and I thought she would like this teether. She seemed "meh" with the squeaky giraffe, she kinda likes smacking it to get it to make noise as chewing on it. She does like the one with the handles on it better. For the price paid and the time spent with it, it was not worth it. The dog will be the one truly happy when he gets a hold of it though.

The large giraffe is great. My baby hasn't really used the small teether much though. she just holds it and doesn't really chew on it.

Buy Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Teether Toy Set - (Includes The Original Sophie + New Sophie The Giraffe T Now

My lil' 3 month old absolutely loves her Sophie! Very soft and washable. She can grasp the giraffes legs easily.

Read Best Reviews of Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Teether Toy Set - (Includes The Original Sophie + New Sophie The Giraffe T Here

Sophie is the best buy ever!

My 5 month old just got his 1st tooth and loves it! Great gift idea

Want Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Teether Toy Set - (Includes The Original Sophie + New Sophie The Giraffe T Discount?

This is an AMAZING baby toy!! My daughter LOVES hers. It's now our standard baby shower gift & I've told my people who have also picked them up. I'll buy Sophie over & over!!

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment