Nestle Cerelac Mixed Vegetables & Rice with Milk 400g (England)

Nestle Cerelac Mixed Vegetables & Rice with Milk 400gOur daughter is quite fussy about food. Fortunately, she liked this very much. Naturally, we think this is a 5-star product.

This listing is for nestle cerelac mixed vegetables and rice with milk, but the item shipped are nestle cerelac mixed fruits and wheats with milk. Happened several times, and still totally wrong item sent. Not recommended to buy!

Buy Nestle Cerelac Mixed Vegetables & Rice with Milk 400g (England) Now

I expect more when I decided to buy this cereal for my baby girl.The first time I feed her,She dislike it.The texture may too thick for her.After I tried a few time she can eat like yesterday she can finish all I mixed for her.I give this product 4 stars because sugar added in this product.Anyhow this cereal is good option for Mom who want baby trys many kind of cereal.And we are lucky that our baby eats very good.

Read Best Reviews of Nestle Cerelac Mixed Vegetables & Rice with Milk 400g (England) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment