Gerber 3rd Foods - Meals, 6-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Gerber 3rd Foods Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce with Beef, 6-OunceMy 10 month old daughter is eating chunky foods such as this and table foods that are appropriate for her. This Gerber lasagna with meat sauce states that it is appropriate for crawlers (babies usually crawl way before hitting the one year mark). Yet in the ingredients states that it contains egg whites, which are not recommended for babies under a year old. I'm glad I read the label before serving it to her! I asked my daughter's pediatrician at her 9 month check up about this and was told never to give a baby egg whites in any form, until after a year, as it is known to trigger severe allergic reactions. Otherwise, I love Gerber 3rd Stage foods for my 10 month old, she gobbles them up. But we will hold off on this flavor until she's a year old.

I have been feeding this to my 10 month old son who is still working on his chewing and still has no teeth. At first he was unsure about this, but once I started warming it he seems to enjoy it. I like that there are small spaghetti chunks in this mix to help him get used to solids.

Buy Gerber 3rd Foods - Meals, 6-Ounce (Pack of 12) Now

After trying several "meat" baby foods, this one is definitely a favorite around our house. It's got tiny balls of noodles in it and lots of pureed veggies in the sauce. It doesn't smell/taste horrible to mom & dad either!

Read Best Reviews of Gerber 3rd Foods - Meals, 6-Ounce (Pack of 12) Here

My twins like this meal okay...sometimes it takes them a minute to get used to the flavor, but once they do, they like it.

Want Gerber 3rd Foods - Meals, 6-Ounce (Pack of 12) Discount?

Our daughter is nuts for lasagna. As she's learning to eat "real food" she even wants mommy's lasagna, so we knew there was not risk in buying this large pack. Gerber makes a good product and this our favorite one for our toddler.

0 comments:

Post a Comment