Ella's Kitchen - Fruits, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 7)

Ella's Kitchen, Blueberry and Pear Baby Brekkie, 3.5 OunceThese organic breakfast pouches sell out FAST at the store, and with good reason!

We love these breakfast pouches-they are portable, sized perfectly for kiddo hands, and offer a perfect, wholesome start to the day. All organic with 100% natural ingredients, no pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetic modifications, and no preservatives. The pouches themselves are are BPA and phthalate free.

Each pouch holds a serving of organic fruit puree, natural yogurt and brown rice. The combination is tasty, satisfying, and gives kiddos a boost in the morning. We also occasionally use these as a "Dessert" at the end of the day.

You will be happy with this purchase!

Some of the other Ella flavors are good, but not this one. The bananas, apricots and rice flavor was very thick. It's much thicker than the fruit and veggie puree options for 4 months. This almost needs liquid added for beginner eaters. The flavor was not good. It has a slightly bitter flavor and aftertaste. Neither my baby nor I liked this option. Also I was concerned that when I was squeezing it from it's pouch, there were air bubbles in it. It probably is fine, but since air spoils food, I did not like seeing the air in the package. I recommend Happy Baby or Plum Organics over this brand, especially for rice blends.

Buy Ella's Kitchen - Fruits, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 7) Now

Great product, very tasty. I recommend any thing by this vendor. It can be difficult to find food that children want to eat, especially when babies are just starting to taste food instead of just formula. This product is great and babies love it.

Read Best Reviews of Ella's Kitchen - Fruits, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 7) Here

I must admit I eat these, too! But my daughter loves them as well. This is our favorite Ella's flavor.

Want Ella's Kitchen - Fruits, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 7) Discount?

This was for my grand daughter who is turning 2, she didn't care for this, I think it was because of the rice in it. More for younger children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment