Eco-Friendly Simple Wishes Honeysuckle Breastmilk Storage Bags (25, 50, 75, 100 or 300 Pack)

Simple Wishes Honeysuckle Breastmilk Storage BagsBeing that breastmilk bags are storing liquid gold, I wanted to use the best and I thought Lansinoh was the best, especially since it seemed as though so many mothers were using them. So I used the Lansinoh breastmilk bags for months and had over 500 frozen in storage and didn't have any issues until I started to thaw them. 1 out of 5 were leaking from the bottom corner seam line! I decided to try Nuk and Honeysuckle bags because they had a much thicker seam line. They also seemed to have a much thicker, better quality plastic. If I had to rate them I would say that Lansinoh would have a "poor" rating, Nuk "better" and Honeysuckle "best".

Why is Honeysuckle the best?

-Thicker, more durable plastic

-Heavy-duty double seals (these seals will not leak or burst open)

-Side seam allowance was the thickest, I would say about 10mm compared to Nuk's 8mm and Lansinoh's paltry 2mm.

-Bottom seam is ribbed and reinforced

-Tamper-resistant top

-Writing area is in white so you can easily see what is written unlike Nuk's which is clear

-I also like that they print some very useful tips on the outer bag like the milk storage guidelines and reminders to be gentle with your frozen milk since they are more fragile once they are solid.

I've also posted some detailed photos with notes.

None of the bags leaked before I froze them, while the milk was still in liquid form. I haven't thawed any of the frozen Nuk or Honeysuckle bags yet so I can't say if they leak. However, just by comparing the quality of the plastics and the thickness and reinforcements of the seams, I don't anticipate any leaky bags from the Honeysuckle brand. I will update my review once I start thawing them.

I am an exclusively pumping mom, so I got to know my way around BM storage very quickly. I have tried all kinds of different brands of bottle and bags. THESE ARE THE BEST BY FAR. I tried Lansinoh--their bags are flimsy and fragile. Medela is not much better, and they only have one zipper that is so hard to close if you get a tiny bit of milk in there. It's only saving grace is that I can pump right into them. But they only hold 5 oz. Simple Wishes holds 6 oz, and is STURDY. The bag is thicker and stronger, and once you get some milk in there, it will stand up by itself so you can measure and not over fill. Double zipper means double protection against leaks. I freeze them flat and then I can move them around and position them wherever in the freezer. No leaks.

Love these bags and so glad I got another box free with purchase of pumping bra!

Buy Eco-Friendly Simple Wishes Honeysuckle Breastmilk Storage Bags (25, 50, 75, 100 or 300 Pack) Now

I've tried a few different storage bags (Lanisoh, Medela, Nuk) and so far, this one is the best. I have found a few leaks once in a while, so it's NOT leak-proof, but which bags are? I typically freeze between 6-7 oz each time and lay it flat, which makes storing it easier. Although it's a little annoying that I have to tear off the tops before opening, I'm reassured that each bag is sterile.

Read Best Reviews of Eco-Friendly Simple Wishes Honeysuckle Breastmilk Storage Bags (25, 50, 75, 100 or 300 Pack) Here

Not only are these storage bags cheaper than most of the other options, but they are extremely well made. I haven't had any complaints yet.

Want Eco-Friendly Simple Wishes Honeysuckle Breastmilk Storage Bags (25, 50, 75, 100 or 300 Pack) Discount?

I started out with the Medela bags. They were ok, and my husband bought me two more packs of Medela storage bags, but then I typed "best breast milk storage bags" into Yahoo and found rave reviews about these Simple Wishes Honysuckle bags. I returned the second still-unopened pack of Medela bags and got these instead. I haven't been disappointed. They're high quality and more flexible/pliable than the Medela bags. They're pre-sterilized, and they store 6 ounces instead of 5 ounces like the Medela bags. And the best part? They cost 1/2 as much. I get 100 of these bags for $20 instead of paying $25 for only 50 Medela bags. So it's win-win. You get a better bag, in my opinion, for less than half the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment