Girls Infant Toddler Strawberry Halloween Costume

Baby and Toddler Suzie Strawberry Costume by Princess Paradise - Size 12 to 18 monthssooo cute! my daughter loves it. she actually wore the costume, and she hates costumes. overall this was totally worth it and the quality is great, once she is through with it we can pass it on down to the younger cousins.

This is super cute. Our daughter got a lot of compliments on it. The only issue was it collected a lot of lint.

Buy Girls Infant Toddler Strawberry Halloween Costume Now

It was as cute as in the pictures. My only complaint was that it was not very baby friendly for diaper changes. It would have been great if it snapped at the bottom instead of just Velcro at the back. I had to take the costume off for every diaper change. She wore it all day at school. I also suggest going to the next size up. My daughter was 10 months but the 6-12 mo outfit was almost too small. I added a black turtleneck and black tights to keep her warm. Some people asked where I found the costume because it looked so cute...not like the stuff in the stores.

Read Best Reviews of Girls Infant Toddler Strawberry Halloween Costume Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment