Gerber 2nd Foods- Fruits, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8)

Gerber 2nd Foods Bananas with Apples & Pears, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce TubsI love buying with Amazon's subscribe and save. I order enough baby food for a month and at great prices. It comes right to the house and I don't have to mess with all the little containers in my cart at the grocery store...two kids and a cart full of groceries is enough to contend with! Love Gerber, love Amazon and love, love Subscribe and Save!

My daughter loves bananas and this is a great deal! I love that I don't have to go to the store, it comes right to my door!

Buy Gerber 2nd Foods- Fruits, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8) Now

What a great price I got this 8pk for anound $7.00 not bad and i saved my gas not driving to the store!

Read Best Reviews of Gerber 2nd Foods- Fruits, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8) Here

I have a 2 years old girl and a 1 year old boy that love to eat it. It is tasty and provides more fruit varity to their diet.

Want Gerber 2nd Foods- Fruits, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8) Discount?

My son is a picky eater, and he loves this flavor. I think it is a good food, for a child that has not started to walk yet. If you want a good transition from baby food to table food, I recommend this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment