Cootie Guards (4) Pack - Disposable Toilet Seat Covers For Kids

Cootie Guards Pack - Disposable Toilet Seat Covers For KidsThis product is like a child potty seat and disposable potty seat cover in one. Before these came on the market I would carry around a folding potty seat and the best brand of disposable seat protectors that I could find, I have tried them all, and they would always shift around and never be stable or dependable, my son hated them. Cootie Guards stay put and do not shift! They are about the size of a folded piece of paper folks, throw away those travel potty seats and unreliable potty seat covers, Cootie Guards is what you are looking for.

Cootie Gaurds are the best. I ordered them not just for my kids but for myself as well.Public restrooms are always so filthy that I'm always wasting tons of toilet paper covering the toilet so we don't touch anything dirty and contract any germs. With cootie gaurds, I just put one on the seat and no longer worry about the kids touching anything filthy. I use them at the parks, at the theatre, port-a-potties on hiking trails, construction sites, traveling, anywhere where there is dirty toilet. Even though they are biodegradable, they are also very sturdy. much better than the toilet seat covers that public restrooms sometimes have. These don't get soggy while your putting them on the seat. They stay exactly where you put them. and when your done, you throw them in the trash. The best part. I never need to touch the toilet. Yahhhhh.

Buy Cootie Guards (4) Pack - Disposable Toilet Seat Covers For Kids Now

Cootie Guards are an absolute must have when using public restrooms. They completely cover all the 'icky' surfaces on the toilets and hang down the sides so that your kids bottom AND HANDS are touching only the clean Cootie Guard. They fit over the toilet seat snugly and can't slip, and help support smaller kids so they can't fall in. Best of all, when you're done, just slide the Cootie Guard off and toss it away. They're so nice I use them too!

Read Best Reviews of Cootie Guards (4) Pack - Disposable Toilet Seat Covers For Kids Here

As a germophobe myself, I do not come in direct contact with any part of a public restroom and I fretted what I would do when I had to toilet train my little one, and the thought of carrying a portable potty seat was wholly unappealing. Overall, I am thrilled to have found Cootie Guards. I love that they WHOLE public toilet seat is covered so that I don't have to worry about my little one touching the sides of the toilet seat. Cootie Guards not only cover the seat, but they have a smaller opening so they also act as a toilet seat reducer. The super strong material easy supports my toddler, so I don't have to worry about her little tush falling into the toilet. The instructions are clear and Cootie Guards are very easy to use. There are even little pictures to show you where to hold onto to the Cootie Guard to slide it onto the toilet seat. It's simple and sanity to get them on and off the toilet. Cooties Guards weigh next to nothing and fold up easy to fit into a regular size purse. No more carting around bulky, germ-covered portable toilet seats for little ones learning on the go.

While I love Cootie Guards and have even purchased more, I felt I had to point out the negative and the reason I gave 4 stars. I really wish I could give it 4.5 stars. Cootie Guards are intended for typical public toilets where the seat has two sides and isn't a solid seat like your home toilet seat. Sure, most big chain stores and restaurants have typicl public toilets with the seat split in the middle, but a few don't and Cootie Guards won't work for those. Even with that minor negative, I still think these are worth purchasing. I highly recommend Cootie Guards to anyone that will be using public restrooms with a little one.

Want Cootie Guards (4) Pack - Disposable Toilet Seat Covers For Kids Discount?

I love the way these cootie guards slide on easily and support my children without having them touch the gross toilet seats at public places. I keep them in my purse and have them on hand all the time. They are easy to remove and then throw away. I have been very satisfied with this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment