Alacer Emergen-C Adult Multi-Vitamin Formula Apricot Mango

Emergen-C Adult Multi Mango Apricot, 30-countI have been using the Apricot-Mango Emergen-c off and on for close to a year now. I've been getting tension headaches and migraines for many years now. One day a headache came on so severe and I had nothing to get rid of it or even calm it down a little. I, for some unknown reason reached for a packet of Apricot-Mango Emergen-c and a little less than a half cup of water. Within 10 minutes or maybe even less, my headache was gone and had not returned. I really thought it was a fluke. The next day another headbanger of a headache came on and again I took the Apricot-Mango Emergen-c and within minutes it was gone and now I'm amazed. At some point I ran out and the Apricot-Mango was on backorder on the site I ordered it from so I ordered another flavor(Cherry-Pomegranate)Which did absolutely NOTHING for my headaches. Once the website I ordered from had them back in stock I ordered several boxes. I love this stuff because who knew that on top of everything else it's good for, it would also be great for headaches.

This is my new favorite emergen-C. I was looking for new flavors & ran across the vitamin formula. Still has vitamin C but with the added vitamins. I don't enjoy swallowing pills & this is easy for me to drink. Plus it's the perfect combination of vitamins & minerals. Saves me money in the end as I don't have to take a lot of separate pills. A real winner here! Worth the try.

Also, this does NOT contain aspartame. A former reviewer didn't research before putting up a bad post.

Aspartic acid is one of two acidic amino acids. Aspartic acid and glutamic acid play important roles as general acids in enzyme active centers, as well as in maintaining the solubility and ionic character of proteins.

Buy Alacer Emergen-C Adult Multi-Vitamin Formula Apricot Mango Now

I have been using this for years. I have not been sick in years.... Take at least one a day.

Read Best Reviews of Alacer Emergen-C Adult Multi-Vitamin Formula Apricot Mango Here

This is a great multi-vitamin.... little powdery at the bottom of the glass... but it gives you extra vitamin C

Want Alacer Emergen-C Adult Multi-Vitamin Formula Apricot Mango Discount?

great product. i use whenever i get the slightest hint that i might be coming down with a cold. has not failed me yet.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment